19 May 2011

GOOD TALK & WELFARE

I attended agencies pre-licencing seminar at POEA. I was able to know about the dos & donts when establishing an employment agency here. The laws were discussed, true to life examples were given, the punishments for violations were cited, & workers' welfare were set as priority. It was a whole day event and meals were provided for us.

For morning snacks we were served Arroz caldo and pork tofu and orange juice. For lunch we had these ones below.
I got big cut of relyenong bangus.

I got my rice, fresh veggie roll with peanut garlic sauce, karekare (beef in peanut sauce), barbecued chicken. I had four seasons for my juice.

For desserts i got some fresh fruit cuts and mini pearl with jackfruit slices in cream.

For the afternoon snacks we had the pancit malabon. Juices and coffee were made available. After the seminar, i felt so tired from sitting there the whole day. Good thing it was not traffic on the way home.

No comments: