24 August 2013

ON FOOD TRIP: IBARRA'S GARDEN

BUFFET TABLE at IBARRA'S GARDEN
IBARRA's CHICKEN TERIYAKI
IBARRA'S STIR FRY NOODLES
IBARRA'S VEGETABLE PARCEL WITH SWEET CHILI SAUCE
FRIED SPRING ROLLS (courtesy of my cousin)
IBARRA'S FISH FILLET WITH TARTAR SAUCE
IBARRA'S ROAST PORKLOIN WITH MUSHROOM
FRESH SPRING ROLL (courtesy of my cousin)

LECHON (courtesy of my cousin)
Here below were some sweets and fruit slices at the Dessert table...






Yesterday we celebrated the Christening of a new addition to the family BABY SAM ANGELO, Son of my nephew, from my first cousin.  Well in short, that makes me a Grandmother.  LOL!  We (family and some friends) had a simple celebration at Ibarra's Garden in Manila.   Spent time laughing, pigging out and drinking some red.  Those few hours were not enough catching up with other.  Seldom do we (cousins) see each other as we live far from everyone.  We only got time to see if we get to  have family events like this.  The day, though short, was totally fun!

And now on to rating the place : IBARRA'S GARDEN, MANILA

Ibarra's was where we held my cousin's wedding at Tagaytay so we already know the food is great.  Place is neat and the service is superb...from the guards to the whole crew.  Place is accessible, from my cousin's place and to us who needs to travel to get there.  It got parking lot, so no problem with that.  Function Room at the second floor, where we held the event is neat and just the right size for a small celebration like ours.  They got spacious area below and nice wooden lounge area.

We rate this place 5 out of 5!  Two thumbs up for the crew! 

My cousin said that he had no regrets selecting the place.   

To IBARRA'S GARDEN ...WE THANK YOU for making our event memorable! 

No comments: