03 November 2012

ON FOOD TRIP: STRAWBERRIES, KISSES & ICE CREAM

Strawberries i got from Baguio
When in Baguio, there is no going home without getting some strawberries from the market. One of my favorite fruits ever since.  Kurt, my nephew, liked it too and asked me to bring home some.  It was just good luck that they were sweet then so i got myself a couple of kilos to take home. But then along the way, i got tempted and ate almost a quarter. I just can't resist.

When i got home, my nephew and niece had a total blast.  With their ice cream, they indulged immediately with their cravings for the fruit. 




A heart shaped strawberry
I just wish we can have strawberries all year round and readily available here anywhere.  But we are living in the tropic and it's so frustrating. :(

No comments: